Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kremlin


Fre$h demo from these Toronto hardcore heartthrobs. This is some straight up blistering, no holds barred 80s hardcore featuring Iconic Ivan of SCHOOL JERKS workin' them skins. His fills are utterly mind blowing. The treble-ridden guitar tone, reminiscent of the FORMALDEHYDE JUNKIES (best band, OBVIOUSLY), and the washed out, reverb drenched vocals make me want to puke all over myself in the best way possible. If you're not already convinced that you need this then your soul simply cannot be saved.
Demo

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, you wouldn't happen to have the 7 song tracklist from Poor Choice - The First Day Of The End Of My Life tape, would you ?

    M-X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yezzir. Shoot me an email: durso1753@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo where can I get this Kremlin tape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email kremlinpunk@gmail.com. I dunno if they have any left but I think they're doing a collection tape of both demos.

      Delete